Saturday, June 26, 2010

Claim Jumper

We took the kids to Toy Story 3 last night and headed over to Claim Jumper. I had heard they had a gluten-free menu, it's Claim Jumper after all, it has to be good.

The menu was very limited to 2 salads, roast chicken, tri-tip, baked potato and steak/lobster. I was disappointed. They have, what 6 pages of food, this was all the gluten-free options?

I ended up with the roast chicken (which I have been living on the last few weeks) with corn and mixed vegetables. It was Friday night and the waitress just didn't seem interested in helping, and I felt like I was being an inconvenience asking questions. I tried to order a side salad with ranch but she came back and said it had gluten. Ok - not her fault. I said how about a side Caesar (on the gluten-free menu) and it came to the table with croutons. My fault, I didn't request no croutons. I gave up, didn't send it back and gave it to the table to share. I have a lot to learn about eating out.

I left hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment