Thursday, July 8, 2010

Diet Coke Addication

What is it with Diet Coke? I LOVE Diet Coke to no end. I drink more Diet Coke that I will admit in writing. I especially love fountain Diet Coke with crunchy ice and fountain Coke Zero (Thank you Target!). If I don't have a latte in the morning (which is rare now that the kids are on summer vacation.) I will have a diet coke. When we go out to eat (a lot) and if they have Diet Coke, I will have at least 3 glasses.

Diet Coke has zero calories. However I wonder if you drink enough Diet Coke in one day that you end up with calories. I have talked to my doctor about my Diet Coke consumption and she believes that if I just cut my consumption in half that I might just drop some weight, even though it's zero calories.

I truly believe Diet Coke has something in it that makes me continue to crave it and want more. I really wonder if I could just give it up, would I really drop weight? Or is it not worth to put my crazy neurotic self through it?

No comments:

Post a Comment