Thursday, July 8, 2010

Blogging Freeze...

I haven't blogged in a while because I was thinking that there are so many blogs out here on gluten-free, what would I really have to add? Maybe I am not a smart "Googler" but I can't find a blog that relates to my lifestyle. Everything I am finding are stay-at-home mom's (NO DISS HERE! I admire stay-at-home mom's because I tried and couldn't do it.) that cook very natural meals at home or chefs that have amazing but far too complicated recipes for my families palate.

The reality of it is that we eat out a lot and I don't plan meals. I work from home and end up in the field several times a week visiting area hospitals for meetings, etc.

McDonalds is seen coming from our checking account several times a week but mostly you would see debits from Azteca, La Palmera, Bostons, Clay Pit, Blazin' Onion, Teriyaki, etc. Yes, we spend a ton of money eating out but it's just who we are and I don't see it changing. So I am trying how to figure out how to navigate being the only one in my family gluten-free with our food lifestyle.

Yes, for those out there, I know eating out is not as nutritious as eating from scratch at home and maybe why I struggle with my weight so much. However I know there has to be a way to figure this out, trying to lose weight, be gluten-free and not drive myself insane.

Even if I don't end up with 1 follower, I want to blog how I am navigating because I might just loose my mind if I don't get the randomness out of my cluttered mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment