Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Gluten-Free Pizza @ Alfy's

In order to avoid making random lunch requests all afternoon for the kids, I ordered Alfy's 1/2 price pizza for lunch. I also decided on Alfy's bc they have gluten-free pizza and wanted to avoid myself from grazing all afternoon.

This is how kids pizza's arrived... in perfect condition. (Excuse the missing pieces, the kids grabbed slices before my annoyance turned into posting pictures.)



I opened up my prized gluten-free pizza and this is what I found...



















I mean really? I didn't even call. How do you explain this mess? As it is, and I am making a total assumption, would they think because it's gluten-free I must be extra picky? I did eat the missing piece, actually I had to scrape it off the box and eat it with a fork bc it was not eat with your hands suitable. Part of me is tempted just to toss it and not waste the calories on such grossness.

Update: I did call. I have a credit for next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment